Main content of the website


Documents & Forms

Listed below are the Town's most frequently requested documents and forms. Fee schedules and requirements for operating a business are also posted here.

Forms - Planning & Development

Application fees are required for various projects such as building a deck or adding a garage to your property. If you do not see the application form you require, please contact the Town Office by email or by phone at 403.337.3341.

Forms - Sports & Recreation

If you are planning a wedding, sporting event, concert or other special event in one of the Town's parks or green spaces, you require a permit that describes the event, date and location, and outlines the various activities you intend to include.

Forms - Business

All businesses operating within the corporate boundaries of the Town of Carstairs are required to possess a valid Town of Carstairs Business License. There are three different types of licenses: Resident, Non-Resident, and Temporary. Fees for business licenses are based on a calendar year and expire December 31 each year. Business Licenses/Home Occupation Licenses require approval from the Director of Protective Services.

Businesses selling or wanting to sell fireworks must complete and submit the Fireworks Vendor Permit. The permit is located below in the Forms - Business folder.